Green Rice with Lamb Kidneys
|Long grain rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Watercress||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Celery salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Consomme/Stock||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a large casserole and place washed rice in it.
3) Add watercress, kidneys, seasonings and onions.
4) Stir in consommé and cover tightly.
5) Bake in the oven for about 1 hour.
6) Reduce heat to 300° F (slow).
7) Remove cover and cook until all liquid is nicely absorbed and rice is still moist.
8) Serve Green Rice with Lamb Kidneys hot.