|Lean lamb riblets/Breast of lamb, cut in 2-inch pieces||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Bouillon||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion/2 teaspoon dried minced onions||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Powdered ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Artificial sweetener||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Cut the lamb in bite size pieces.
3) In a bowl, mix together bouillon, onions, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, vinegar and sweetener.
4) Place the meat in a glass bowls.
5) Pour the bouillon mixture over the lamb to marinate.
6) Cover the bowl with a plastic film and place it in refrigerator for 24 hours to marinate, turning in regular intervals.
7) Pour off the marinade and reserve the marinade.
8) In a heated non-stick pan, brown the meat evenly from all the side.
9) Arrange the meat on the rack in a baking pan and baste with marinade.
10) Bake for 50 minutes, or until meat is tender.
11) Baste the meat with marinade in regular intervals.
12) Serve hot with fresh mint chutney and yoghurt, if desired.