Seasoned Lamb Chops
|Lamb chops||20 Ounce (4 In Number, 5 Ounce Each)|
|Dried rosemary leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) Remove all the visible fat off the chops, by trimming it.
2) Dredge the chops with rosemary on both the sides and force it into the meat with the palms of your hands.
3) Place the chops on the broiling pan.
4) Broil the chops 3 inches from the heat, flipping as required until cooked to the desired degree.
5) Season well with salt and pepper.
6) Serve the chops hot on the bead of rocket leave, with mint chutney on side if required.
Calories 1030 Calories from Fat 757
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 84 g129.5%
Saturated Fat 0.19 g0.95%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 695.3 mg29%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.8%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 63 g125.6%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 2.7%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet