|Lean boneless lamb||2 Pound, cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Canned tomatoes||16 Ounce, cut up (1 Can)|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped to make 1 cup|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hot cooked noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Serving)|
|Parsley||2 Teaspoon, snipped (For Garnishing)|
1. In a saucepan heat oil and lamb and garlic; brown the meat, half at a time and set aside.
2. Return all the lamb to the saucepan and add un-drained tomatoes, onion, salt, and paprika; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 1/2 hours or till meat is tender.
4. Stir in water and flour into the stew and cook till mixture is thick and bubbly; stirring continuously to avoid the flour from forming lumps.
5. Stir about 1/2 cup of the hot gravy into the sour cream and blend to the stew; heat through but do not boil.
6. Arrange the stew into individual serving bowl and serve over hot noodles.
7. Sprinkle some parsley for garnishing.