|Lean boneless lamb||2 Pound, cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Canned tomatoes||16 Ounce, cut up (1 Can)|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped to make 1 cup|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hot cooked noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Serving)|
|Parsley||2 Teaspoon, snipped (For Garnishing)|
1. In a saucepan heat oil and lamb and garlic; brown the meat, half at a time and set aside.
2. Return all the lamb to the saucepan and add un-drained tomatoes, onion, salt, and paprika; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 1/2 hours or till meat is tender.
4. Stir in water and flour into the stew and cook till mixture is thick and bubbly; stirring continuously to avoid the flour from forming lumps.
5. Stir about 1/2 cup of the hot gravy into the sour cream and blend to the stew; heat through but do not boil.
6. Arrange the stew into individual serving bowl and serve over hot noodles.
7. Sprinkle some parsley for garnishing.
Calories 924 Calories from Fat 474
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g81.9%
Saturated Fat 19.3 g96.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 198.8 mg66.3%
Sodium 1275.1 mg53.1%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.5%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 56 g112.5%
Vitamin A 53.8% Vitamin C 38.2%
Calcium 15.8% Iron 29.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet