|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground allspice||1 Teaspoon|
|Lamb breast||2 1⁄2 Pound|
1) Peel and slice onion.
2) Peel and crush garlic.
3) Put into a bowl with honey, oil, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, sugar and allspice.
4) Add the lamb breast, cover and marinate overnight in the refrigerator, turning occasionally.
5) The next day, preheat the oven to 375°.
6) In a roasting pan, put the meat and spoon the marinade over.
7) Bake for 1 hour, basting frequently with the marinade.
8) Serve lamb with plain boiled rice.