|Long grain rice||6 Ounce|
|Vinegar||10 Milliliter (1 Dessertspoon)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Red currant jelly||4 Tablespoon|
|Lamb||8 Ounce, cooked|
|Frozen peas||5 Ounce (1 Small Packet)|
1. Cut the lamb into cubes and keep aside.
2. In a saucepan of boiling salted water cook rice for about 12 minutes.
3. In a pan melt the butter, heat through adding vinegar, red currant jelly and mustard and season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Add the lamb cubes to sauce and heat through for about 10 minutes.
5. Cook the peas as per packet directions and keep aside.
6. To prepare the rice drain the rice, rinse and drain again.
7. To serve in a hot dish place mixed rice and peas and pile lamb in the centre.