Roast Lamb With Potatoes And Onions
|Lamb leg||4 1⁄2 Pound (French Style)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Peel and slice the onions.
3) Peel and quarter potatoes.
4) In a roasting pan, place the meat in roasting pan, spread with half the butter and season.
5) Roast for 1 1/4 hours.
6) In a skillet, melt remaining butter add onions and potatoes and fry till golden brown.
7) Add broth, rosemary, bouquet garni and seasoning and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
9) Arrange potato mixture around meat and roast for a further 45 minutes till meat is tender.
10) Remove bouquet garni.
11) Place lamb on warmed serving dish and surround with potato mixture.
12) Serve the lamb with green vegetables.