Butterflied Leg Of Lamb
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dark brown sugar||4 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed with salt|
|Dijon mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Leg lamb||5 Pound, butterflied and flattened|
1. In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice, brown sugar, garlic, mustard, soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Gradually add the oil.
2. One hour before cooking, brush the lamb with the sauce.
3. Preheat the oven to 475°F.
4. Put the lamb on a wire rack in a roasting pan. Roast on the highest shelf of the oven for 10 minutes a side, brushing frequently with the sauce.
5. Remove from the oven. Cool, cover, and refrigerate. Serve at room temperature, sliced thinly and on the bias, as you would a London broil.