Royal Gorge Roast Rack Of Lamb
|Rack lamb||2 Pound, trimmed|
|Rack lamb||2 Pound, well trimmed (1 rack with 12 ribs)|
|Stone ground mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry breadcrumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried rosemary leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Rosemary leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon, dried|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Place the lamb roast on a roasting rack in a shallow baking pan. Keep the meaty side up.
3) Over the meat, spread the mustard.
4) Combine together the parsley, breadcrumbs, rosemary and pepper.
5) Over the mustard, pat the bread crumb mixture.
6) In the preheated oven, roast the meat till the desired level of doneness is achieved (140 degrees for rare, 160 degrees for medium-well and 150-155 degrees for medium).
7) Allow the roast to stand for about 10 minutes, carve and then serve hot.
Calories 1741 Calories from Fat 1412
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 157 g241.4%
Saturated Fat 69 g345%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 344 mg114.7%
Sodium 379.1 mg15.8%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 66 g131.6%
Vitamin A 26% Vitamin C 34.2%
Calcium 13.7% Iron 32.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet