|Lamb chops/Neck of lamb / any lean stewing lamb||8|
|Lean lamb chops||8 (Middle Neck / Neck / Any Lean Stewing Meat)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Onion||1 Large, thinly sliced|
|Leek||1 , sliced|
|Carrots||3 , sliced|
|Fresh tarragon/Sage||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Dried tarragon/Sage||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Potatoes||36 Ounce, thinly sliced (1 Kilogram Or 2 Pound And 4 Ounces)|
|Stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Margarine||2 Tablespoon (Plus Extra For Greasing)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped (For Garnish)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F/180Â°C.
2) Remove any excess fat from lab and sprinkle salt and pepper over it to season.
3) Remove the skin of kidney, if using.
4) Halve them and cut cout the cores. Chop them in small pieces.
5) In a large oven proof casserole, arrange the lamb and sprinkle garlic over it.
6) Spread chopped kidney over lamb.
7) Place the cut vegetables on the lamb and kidney and let the pieces of vegebtables slip in between the lamb.
8) Arrange potato on the top of veggies and meat.
9) In a pan, boil the stock and season with pepper and salt.
10) Pour the stock over casserole and brush potatoes with melted margarine.
11) Cover the casserole with greased foil and keep in preheated oven for 1/2 an hour.
12) REmove foil from casserole and set the oven tmeperature to 425Â°F/220Â°C.
13) Again keep the casserole in the oven abd cook for 30 minutes or until potatoes are brown.
14) Sprinkle parsley over the warm hotchpotch and serve.