Herb Barbecue Sauce For Lamb
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Dried rosemary||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh mint leaves||12|
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Finely chop the onion and garlic.
2) Add in crushed rosemary and mint leaves.
3) Add in the vinegar and water and allow mix to stand overnight.
4) When ready to barbecue, thoroughly brush the steaks or chops with the sauce.
5) Baste occasionally while cooking.
6) Arrange the barbecued meat on a serving platter and garnish with a sprig of mint.
7) Pass around the remaining sauce.