Lamb Chop's With Mint Butter
|Chopped mint||2 Tablespoon, dried|
|Chopped mint/1 tablespoon dried mint leaves||2 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||8 Tablespoon, softened (1 Stick)|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Lamb loin/6 thin rib lamb chops||3|
|Lamb loin chops/6 thin rib lamb chops||3 (1 1/2 Inches Thick)|
1) Pre- heat the broiler.
2) Take a food processor jar or a blender and process the mint, butter, salt, pepper, and lemon juice until smooth.
3) Refrigerate the blend for about 10 minutes, or just until firm enough to roll into a cylinder about 2 inches in diameter.
4) Using waxed paper, wrap the cylinder and chill another 10 minutes. Slice into medallions.
5) Take a sharp knife and score lamb chops on either sides.
6) Cover the lamb chops with the mint butter blend. Allow the chops to stand for 30 to 40 minutes in room temperature.
7) Place the chops on the broiler and broil the chops for 8 to 10 minutes, turning at least twice.
8) Serve immediately, directly from the broiler.