Mint Glazed Lamb
|Lamb leg shank half||2 Kilogram|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Rosemary||5 Milliliter, crushed|
|Canned pear slices||250 Milliliter, drained and mashed|
|Syrup||15 Milliliter (Reserved, 1 Tablespoon)|
1. With a sharp knife make 6 slits in lamb and insert 1/3 of a garlic clove in each.
2. Season the lamb with rosemary and pepper.
3. In an 8-inch square dish, place the ham and place it on the microwave roasting rack.
4. In a glass bowl, mix the finely chopped remaining garlic, jelly and reserved syrup.
5. In the microwave, cook for 1-2 minutes at Medium, and stir the pears in.
6. Spoon 1/3 of the mint glaze over the lamb.
7. In the microwave, cook for 8-10 minutes per ½ kg at Medium-Low for medium, or 12-14 minutes per ½ kg at Medium-Low for well-done.
8. Midway through the cooking Turn the meat over, drain and brush again with the glaze.
9. Let the lamb stand, covered, for at least 15 minutes before serving.