Marinated Lamb Chops
|Loin chops/Chump chops||2|
|Fresh white breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry cider/White wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm), crushed and finely chopped|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly milled|
1) With a knife trim the chops and keep aside.
2) Peel garlic and chop the inner portion.
3) In a shallow dish mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
4) Add chops and garlic and marinate for 10 minutes, turning two or three times.
5) Drain from marinade and dredge in breadcrumbs.
7) Lightly pat coasting and put in a preheated hot grill.
8) Lower the heat and grill for 3-5 minutes on each side.
9) Serve immediately