Lamb With Walnuts And Yellow Bean Sauce
|Lamb neck fillet||1 Pound (500 Grams)|
|Groundnut oil/Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Spanish onion||1 Large, quartered and thinly sliced|
|Garlic clove||2 Large, crushed|
|Yellow bean sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Walnut pieces||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
1. Freeze steaks in a plastic bag for about 1 hour until it is just frozen.
2. Cut the steaks into thin strips.
3. Place a wok or frying pan over the stove top and heat.
4. In the heated work, add oil and heat over moderate heat until just hot.
5. Add onion and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until the onion softens.
6. Add lamb and garlic.
7. Stir-fry over high heat for 3-4 minutes until the lamb is well browned.
8. Add yellow bean sauce and salt and pepper to taste, then toss the lamb for 1-2 minutes until tender and coated well with the sauce.
9. Add walnuts, stir-fry for 30 seconds.
10. Serve hot.