Lamb With Walnuts And Yellow Bean Sauce
|Lamb neck fillet||1 Pound (500 Grams)|
|Groundnut oil/Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Spanish onion||1 Large, quartered and thinly sliced|
|Garlic clove||2 Large, crushed|
|Yellow bean sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Walnut pieces||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
1. Freeze steaks in a plastic bag for about 1 hour until it is just frozen.
2. Cut the steaks into thin strips.
3. Place a wok or frying pan over the stove top and heat.
4. In the heated work, add oil and heat over moderate heat until just hot.
5. Add onion and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until the onion softens.
6. Add lamb and garlic.
7. Stir-fry over high heat for 3-4 minutes until the lamb is well browned.
8. Add yellow bean sauce and salt and pepper to taste, then toss the lamb for 1-2 minutes until tender and coated well with the sauce.
9. Add walnuts, stir-fry for 30 seconds.
10. Serve hot.
Calories 998 Calories from Fat 740
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 82 g126.9%
Saturated Fat 27.5 g137.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 152 mg50.7%
Sodium 441.9 mg18.4%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 6 g23.9%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 45 g89.1%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 21.1%
Calcium 10.5% Iron 23%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet