Lamb Chops Oriental
|Lamb shoulder chops||4 (1 Inch Thick)|
|Canned pineapple chunks||13 Ounce, drained (1 Can, Reserve Juice)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Over a bowl, drain the pineapple and combine the syrup with the soy sauce, vinegar and mustard.
2. In a shallow glass dish place the chops, pour the syrup over the chops, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turning the chops occasionally.
3. Drain the chops and reserve the marinade.
4. In a large skillet heat the oil and brown the chops over medium heat.
5. Then add 1/4 cup of the reserved marinade to the chops in the skillet cover tightly and cook over low heat 30 to 45 minutes such that tender.
6. in a small saucepan mix the sugar and cornstarch and stir in the remaining marinade.
7. Let it boil with constant stirring reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
8. Add pineapple chunks, heat through and serve as desired.