1. Trim the excess fat off the lamb chops
2. Lightly flatten the meatier portion of the chops using a meat hammer or with the side of a cleaver.
3. Place eggs in a shallow dish
4. Spread crumbs on a plate.
5. Rub both sides of the chops with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Dredge the chops in flour
7. Dip each chop first in beaten eggs allow excess to drip
8. Place in bread crumbs and coat, lightly pressing to give an even thin coating.
9. In a large flat frying pan, heat clarified butter on a medium low flame.
10. Fry the chops for 5 minutes on each side, or until evenly brown and cooked through.
11. Serve chops immediately accompanied with Béarnaise sauce or tomato sauce and a tossed salad.