Rotisserie Leg Of Lamb
|Lamb leg||4 Pound|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce|
|Tomato paste||5 Tablespoon|
|Coarsely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Sprinkle the lamb with the salt and pepper and skewer it on a rotisserie spit.
2) Insert a meat thermometer in the center of the roast.
3) Place the spit about 8 inches above the heated coals and roast the lamb for 30 minutes.
4) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients together and baste the lamb occasionally with this mixture during roasting.
5) Roast the lamb for about 25-30 minutes per pound or until the meat thermometer reaches 160°-170° for a medium cooked lamb.
6) Serve immediately on a serving platter.