Rack Of Lamb With Dijon Mustard Sauce
|Rack lamb||3 Pound, all visible fat removed (1 Whole)|
|Finely chopped fresh parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dijon style mustard||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soft whole wheat bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh rosemary/2 teaspoons dried rosemary||1 Tablespoon|
|Minced garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Rosemary bread sticks||6 (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. Arrange lamb rack in large roasting pan.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
4. Rub the prepared mixture evenly on lamb rack.
5. Place pan on middle level of oven and roast the lamb for about 7 minutes for medium-rare.
6. Turn off heat of oven and let the lamb cook in the heat, without opening the oven door, for 30 minutes.
7. Serve as desired.
Calories 929 Calories from Fat 706
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 81 g123.9%
Saturated Fat 34.5 g172.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 172 mg57.3%
Sodium 624.8 mg26%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 34 g67.1%
Vitamin A 9.9% Vitamin C 12.4%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 13.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet