Rack Of Lamb With Dijon Mustard Sauce
|Rack lamb||3 Pound, all visible fat removed (1 Whole)|
|Finely chopped fresh parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dijon style mustard||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soft whole wheat bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh rosemary/2 teaspoons dried rosemary||1 Tablespoon|
|Minced garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Rosemary bread sticks||6 (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. Arrange lamb rack in large roasting pan.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
4. Rub the prepared mixture evenly on lamb rack.
5. Place pan on middle level of oven and roast the lamb for about 7 minutes for medium-rare.
6. Turn off heat of oven and let the lamb cook in the heat, without opening the oven door, for 30 minutes.
7. Serve as desired.