Lamb 'N' Potato Cakes
|Onion||1 Medium, finely chopped to make 1/2 cup|
|Chopped cold cooked lamb||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Potatoes||3 Medium, cooked, peeled and finely chopped|
|Gravy coloring||1 Tablespoon (Bottled)|
1. In a large frying pan saute onion in 1 tablespoon drippings 2 to 3 minutes such that softened.
2. Stir in lamb, potatoes, egg and catsup seasoning with salt and pepper, if needed and mix well.
3. Shape into 8 even-size patties and brush each lightly on both sides with gravy coloring.
4. In the same frying pan saute, adding more drippings as needed, such that heated through and well browned.
5. Serve hot with desired garnish.