Lamb Chops Braised In Red Wine
|Thick loin lamb chops||6|
|Salt and pepper||1|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Tomatoes||2 , chopped|
|Tomato puree||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Beef broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Remove the edges from the lamb chops.
2) Take a browning plate and heat on high in the microwave for 4 minutes.
3) Now add oil and cook the chops one at a time for about a minute on each side.
4) Take a 2-quart glass or ceramic casserole and add the chops along with all the remaining ingredients leaving the butter and flour.
5) Cover the casserole with lid and cook on “Roast” mode in the microwave for 30 minutes.
6) Now remove the chops from the microwave.
7) Arrange all of them on a hot serving plate and allow them to remain warm as the sauce is prepared.
8) Collect the liquid in the casserole using a strainer.
9) Melt butter on high for 30 seconds and stir in flour, cook for 30 seconds.
10) Add the collected liquid with the help of a wire whisk and mix well.
11) Add more salt and pepper if needed and reheat if required.
12) Pour the sauce all over the arranged chops or serve as a dip.