|Lean lamb strip||1 1⁄2 Pound (2 Inch Strips)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm), crushed|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
|Walnut halves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Asparagus/Radishes and/endive||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Garnish)|
1) In a glass or ceramic bowl, mix the lamb, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper together.
2) Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or overnight, turning the lamb strips occasionally.
3) In a skillet, drain and bring the marinade to a boil.
4) Stir in the lamb, then stir constantly and cook for 10 minutes or until lamb is cooked, as desired.
5) Turn off the heat, then stir in the walnuts, mix well.
6) Then adjust the seasonings to taste.
7) On 6 serving plates,spread the salad greens and then spoon over the warm lamb mixture.
8) Garnish with asparagus, radishes and/or endive, if desired and serve immediately.