Lemon Butter Glazed Lamb Roast
|Lamb roast||5 Pound, boned|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
|Ground oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
1. Season all sides of lamb with pepper and oregano.
2. Cut 1 garlic clove and rub over roast.
3. Crush remaining garlic cloves.
4. In a 1-cup measure, melt butter on High for 40 seconds.
5. Stir in lemon juice, soy sauce and remaining garlic.
6. On metal rack in 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, place the lamb roast with skin side down.
7. Pour half of the soy sauce and lime juice glaze over the roast.
8. Cook on Medium for 12 minutes.
9. Turn dish.
10. Cook for another 12 minutes.
11. Turn over the roast.
12. Cover small pieces of ends with foil to prevent over cooking.
13. Pour remaining glaze over the roast.
14. Cook on Medium for a final 12 minutes.
15. Turn the dish.
16. Cook for 14 minutes more.
17. Brown for 4-5 minutes.
18. Remove from oven.
19. Wrap with foil and let it sit for 20 minutes.
20. Serve hot.