Lamb In Dill Gravy
|Ground lamb||2 Pound|
|Liquid red pepper seasoning||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Zucchini||6 Medium, trimmed and cut in 1 inch cubes|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon (Use 1/2 Stick)|
|Sifted all purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dill weed||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) Take a large bowl and combine ground lamb, salt and red pepper seasoning in it until well-blended.
2) Figure the mixture into 6 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
3) In a large frying pan, fry the patties slowly for 12 minutes, tossing once and transfer to a deep serving platter; keeping warm.
4) In the meantime, in a large saucepan, cook zucchini in boiling salted water for 10 minutes until just soft and drain well, when done.
5) Place the zucchini around lamb on platter and spoon over the pan drippings.
6) In the same pan, melt butter or margarine and mix in flour.
7) Stir cook the mixture until bubbly and then mix in dill weed, salt, and milk.
8) Thicken the sauce by cooking and stirring for 1 minute.
9) Pour part of the sauce over lamb and zucchini.
10) Serve the lamb hot with remaining sauce served separately.