Glazed Lamb Chops
|French mustard||2 Tablespoon (Use Colman'S Brand)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried mixed herbs||1 Pinch|
|Lamb chops||24 Ounce (Use 4 Pieces, 6 Ounce Or 175 Gram Each)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F / 180°C /Gas Mark 4.
2) In a bowl, combine the herbs, oil, Colman's French Mustard and soy sauce together, mix well.
3) In an ovenproof dish, spread the lamb chops and spoon the sauce evenly over the chops.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, until thoroughly cooked.
5) Serve immediately in a nice plate.