Lamb Stroganoff Pinwheel
|Fine noodles||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned chopped mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground lamb||2 Pound|
|Soft white bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Instant minced onion||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Bottled chili sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Follow label directions to cook noodles and drain well, when done.
3) Mix noodles with flour, sour cream, mushrooms, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
4) In a large bowl, mix together lamb, bread crumbs, egg, onion, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt.
5) Figure the meat mixture into a 10x12 rectangle on a foil.
6) Layer 1 cup of the noodle mixture over meat and then roll up in a jelly-roll style.
7) In a baking pan, place the pinwheel with seam side down and apply all over with chili sauce.
8) Bake for 1 hour in preheated oven until the pinwheel is richly glazed.
9) Heat the remaining noodle mixture again and serve hot with loaf.