Lamb Chops With Mushrooms
|Seasoned flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Small, sliced|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, trimmed and sliced|
|Canned tomatoes||8 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Stock/Water plus stock cube||3 Tablespoon|
|Frozen peas||6 Ounce, thawed (1 Small Packet)|
1. Cut the chop and roll them in seasoned flour.
2. Preheat the oven at 355°F.
3. Take a casserole dish and place the chop in it. Add onions and mushrooms on the top.
4. Add the tomatoes, stock liquid from the tin, and season properly.
5. Cover the casserole dish and place in the centre of a preheated oven for 1 hour.
6. After that, pour the peas and cover the lid. Cook again for 10 minutes.
7. Serve the cooked chops hot with sauce and chipped potatoes.