Fruited Lamb Balls In Dill Gravy
|For meat balls|
|Ground lamb||1 Pound|
|Ground pork||1⁄2 Pound (Fresh)|
|Ground veal||1⁄2 Pound|
|Tart apple||1 Large, pared, cored and grated|
|Onion||1 Large, grated|
|Soft bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs) (4 Slices)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Hot water||2 1⁄3 Cup (37.33 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon (1/2 Stick)|
|Evaporated milk||14 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Tall Can)|
|Dill weed||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2) Mix ground beef with pepper, salt, egg, onion, shape in balls, and dip in soy sauce.
3) In a pan, heat oil and lightly fry the meat balls until brown.
4) In a baking pan, arrange the meat balls in single layer and bake for 15 minutes.
5) To make the gravy, pour water in the pan drippings and baked on meat juices.
6) In a saucepan, melt butter, remove from heat.
7) Sift flour and salt and gradually add in the dripping mixture and evaporated milk.
8) Cook until the gravy thickens and then stir in dill.
9) Pour the gravy over the meat balls, cover, and let it chill.
10) Bring it to room temperature and bake at 350 degree for one hour.
11) Garnish with parsley and serve.