Lamb Chops With Lemon Butter
|Lean lamb chops||2|
|Lemon||1⁄2 (Use Grated Rind And Juice)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 355°F. - Gas Mark 4.
2) In a skillet, add hot butter to brown the chops.
3) Use a casserole dish, to place the chops.
4) Add lemon rind, juice, water and seasoning to the butter.
5) Place on heat and bring to the boil.
6) Pour over the chops and sprinkle with parsley.
7) Cover the casserole with a lid and place in the center of oven to cook for an hour.
8) On a serving plate, place the pork chops and spoon the juice over. Serve by adding sautéed potatoes and whole kernel sweet corn on side.