Spicy Roast Lamb Shoulder
|Lamb shoulder||3 1⁄4 Pound, boned and rolled|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Celery salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried marjoram||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Hot water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F before roasting.
2) Place meat on rack in roasting pan with the fat side up.
3) Combine together seasonings with water and brush on meat.
4) Oven roast the meat for 2 1/2 to 3 hours and transfer to a warm platter.
5) Scrape off all except 2 tablespoons of the brownest drippings and brown the flour lightly in it.
6) Pour in hot water, season and cook until the gravy is thickened.
7) Serve the meat hot with gravy.