Lamb and Leek Skillet
|Lamb||1 Pound, cubed|
|Leeks||2 Bunch (200 gm), cut into pieces|
|Ripe tomatoes||2 , quartered|
|Bouillon||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Hot cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Heat butter and brown lamb in it.
2) Stir in leeks and add salt and pepper to taste.
3) Add in tomatoes and heat for a few minutes, stirring.
4) Pour in bouillon and simmer, covered for 1 hour.
5) Add lemon juice to eggs just before serving.
6) Pour in a little broth and mix eggs with the pan liquid.
7) Thicken the liquid by heating.
8) Serve hot over rice.