|Butter||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Frozen neck chops||8|
|Onions||8 Ounce, skinned|
|Tomatoes||1 Pound, skinned|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Paprika pepper||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Soured cream/Natural yoghurt||3⁄4 Pint|
1) Arrange all the utensils and ingredients to be used in cooking.
2) In a pan, heat the butter.
3) Fry the frozen chops from both sides until brown.
4) From the chops, remove the chops.
5) In the heated pan, fry the onions until golden brown.
6) Add to the pan, tomatoes, parsley along with paprikaand little salt.
7) Again add the chops and cook them covered for 1 hour on low flame.
8) Chops can also be cooked in oven in a covered casserole at the temperature of 325 degree F for 1 1/2 hours.
9) Mix with the chops, sour cream or yoghurt.
10) Adjust the seasoning.
11) Reheat while serving but do not boil.