Breast Of Lamb Rose
|Lamb breast||3 Pound|
|Bouillon||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Chicken / Other)|
|Currant jelly||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rose wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley sprigs||4 , chopped|
1) Take a heavy kettle and brown meat on all sides in it.
2) Discard fat and season meat with salt and pepper.
3) Pour in bouillon and simmer, covered for 2 hours until meat is soft.
4) Allow jelly to dissolve in boiling water and mix in wine and parsley.
5) Pour this mixture over meat and boil for a further 15 minutes, basting often with the liquid in kettle.
6) If desired, blend a small amount of flour with cold water and use it to thicken the liquid.
7) Serve meat hot with the gravy.