|Lamb breast||2 Large, boned|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1|
|Celery stalks||2 , trimmed|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Condensed mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dried rosemary||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1) Cut the boneless lamb pieces into 1 inch strips widthwise.
2) Sprinkle little pepper over the meat pieces.
3) According to the width of the meat strips, cut the celery stalk and place one on every strip.
4) Roll the strips and tie with strings or secure in cocktail sticks.
5) In a frying pan, fry the lamb strips until brown from all the sides.
6) Drain the pieces.
7) In a casserole or foil container, place the meat pieces.
8) Mix the soup with water and dried rosemary.
9) In a pan, heat the soup and pour over the meat.
10) Cover the casserole and cook in oven at the temperature of 325 degrees F.
11) Cool the lamb quickly.
12) Reheat before serving.