Crown Roast Of Lamb
|Cooking oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper/Pimiento||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Small white onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
|Cooked wild rice/Cooked brown rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dried marjoram||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Crown roast of lamb||6 Pound|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Heat oil and sauté green pepper and mushrooms in it until just soft for the filling.
3) Mix in onions, rice, salt, pepper, and marjoram.
4) Use this mixture to fill the lamb and put it on rack in a roasting pan.
5) Bake for 2 1/2 to 3 hours in the oven, depending on the desired degree of doneness.
6) Serve at once.