Roast Lamb And Sliced Lamb In Gravy
|Lamb neck||1 1⁄2 Pound (1 Piece)|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Sausage beef meat||8 Ounce|
1) When purchasing the meat, ask the seller to bone the joint without rolling.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
3) Over low heat, melt the margarine or butter and add the onion. Gently cook till the onion is tender and then add the trimmed and chopped bacon. Fry for another 2 to 3 minutes.
4) Add the onion, butter and bacon to the sausage meat, alon with the salt and pepper, and mix well.
5) Over the surface of the lamb, spread the stuffing and roll up the meat.
6) Place the prepared lamb in a roasting tin with the dripping. Place in the center of the preheated oven and cook for 10 minutes to seal. Bring the temperature of the oven down to 355 degrees and cook for another 50 minutes.
7) Serve hot after slicing the lamb, with gravy, roast potatoes and broccoli spears on the side.