Lamb Stuffed with Pine Nuts and Coriander
|Leg lamb||4 1⁄2 Pound, boned and trimmed of fat (2 Kilogram)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Coriander seeds||1 Tablespoon, crushed|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), peeled, crushed|
|Long grain rice||2 1⁄2 Ounce, cooked, drained (654 Gram)|
|Currants/Seedless raisins||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Pine nuts||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1⁄2 , beaten|
1) With an absorbent kitchen paper, pat the lamb to make it dry.
2) Preheat the oven.
3) Mix corriander seeds with oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
4) Rub the mixture onto the lamb from on all the sides, in and out.
5) In a bowl, place all the stuffing ingredients and mix them well.
6) Spoon the stuffing mixture in the lamb caities.
7) Roll the stuffed lamb pieces and tie with strings or place them in skewers.
8) In a large roasting tin, place the rolled lamb and in preheated oven cook 2 1/2-3 hours.
9) Keep basting the lamb ocassionaly.
10) While serving carve the lamb into slices.
11) Serve the lamb slices warm.