Lamb In White Wine
|Boneless lamb shoulder||3 Pound, cut into pieces|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried rosemary||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||1 Dash|
|Lemon rind||1 Tablespoon, grated|
1) Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper.
2) Heat oil and stir fry garlic in it until golden.
3) Stir in lamb pieces and sauté over medium heat until browned.
4) Pour in wine, rosemary, and hot pepper sauce and cover and simmer over low flame, stirring occasionally, until the lamb becomes soft.
5) Prevent the meat from drying out by adding a little more wine so that when the lamb is cooked, there should be 2 tablespoons of broth left.
6) In a bowl, beat eggs and add in lamb broth and lemon rind for the sauce.
7) Spoon the sauce over lamb and thicken it by heating, being careful not to boil.
8) Serve the lamb hot with the sauce.