Rice, Lamb And Lentil Soup
|Cubed lamb||1 Pound|
|Water||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lentils||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Large, sliced|
|Raw rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Brown lamb and then add water, pepper, and salt and let it boil.
2) Reduce heat, cover, and allow it to simmmer for 2-1/2 hours.
3) Add washed lentils in the meat and cook further for 15 minutes.
4) Heat butter, saute onion, and add in the lentil mixture.
5) Add water, let it boil, and then add in rice.
6) Cover and let the soup cook until everything is done.
7) Drizzle fresh cream on top and serve thick and hot.