Rosemary and Anchovy Lamb Steaks
|Lemon zest||1 Tablespoon|
|Anchovy fillets||6 , roughly chopped|
|Rosemary||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Leg lamb||120 Ounce|
1. In a food processor add the lemon zest, anchovies, rosemary and the oil and blend to a rough paste.
2. In a large food bag or bowl add the lamb and pour over the marinade, massaging it into the meat.
3. Let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hr, preferably overnight.
4. Heating the barbecue, cook the lamb for 4-5 minutes each side or until nicely browned on the outside.
5. Transfer to a board, cover with foil and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
6. Serve lamb sprinkled with rosemary sprigs, and lemon wedges for squeezing over.