Lamb And Courgettes With Onion
|Oil||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Lamb shoulder||20 Ounce, cubed (600 Gram)|
|Onions||5 Ounce, peeled, sliced (150 Gram)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled, crushed|
|Courgettes||18 Ounce, cubed (500 Gram)|
1) Take a browning dish and preheat on power for 6 minutes.
2) Pour 30 ml oil and roast the lamb on all side, keep aside.
3) Add remaining oil, garlic, onion, and courgettes.
4) Cook on power for 3 minutes.
5) Stir in the meat, season with salt and pepper, cover, and cook on power for 10 minutes.
6) Remove lid halfway through cooking to allow the steam to escape.
7) Garnish and serve hot.