Rack Of Lamb
|Racks of lamb||2|
|Anchovies||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1) Set the oven to 400 degrees F (200C) and preheat it.
2) Scour the lamb with a diamond like pattern.
3) Take a blending jar and add all the ingredients to it.
4) Blend until it resembles a smooth paste.
5) Rub the paste over the lamb.
6) Take a baking rack and place the lamb on it before putting it inside the preheated oven.
7) Bake for 20-25 minutes after arranging cherry tomatoes around it.
8) Serve in a cathedral style where the bones interlock.
9) Garnish with cherry tomatoes and serve it with baked bread trenches.