Lamb With Hummus Mash
|Courgettes||2 , sliced|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Red onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned chickpeas||400 Gram (2 Can)|
|Feta||50 Gram, crumbled|
|Mint leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
1. Arrange the lamb chops and courgettes on a baking tray.
2. Drizzle 1 tbsp of the oil and sprinkle with seasoning and toss well.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine onions with olive oil and lemon juice and toss well.
4. Allow the onions to marinate.
5. In a colander, empty the chickpeas and pour over boiling water.
6. Allow to drain.
7. Turn into a food processor jar and combine with remaining oil and half the feta.
8. Pulse into a smooth paste.
9. Add a few tablespoons of water if paste is too thick and dry.
10. Heat the grill to High.
11. Grill the chops and courgettes for 8-10 minutes, turning chops and courgettes after 4-5 minutes.
12. Drain the juices from the onions.
13. Add mint and crumbled remaining feta and mix well.
14. Serve the lamb chops with marinated onions and feta salad and houmous on the side.