Venison Or Lamb En Croute
|Puff pastry||3⁄4 Pound (350 Gram)|
|Lamb loin chops||4 (Preferably Boneless)|
|Dried apricots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Ginger slice||3 , julienned|
|Fresh rosemary sprigs/Dried rosemary||2|
1) Set the oven to 400 degrees F (200C) and preheat it.
2) Divide the pastry into 4 rectangular portions after rolling it out.
3) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
4) Sear the lamb chops in the oil.
5) Place a chop on each of the rectangular portions.
6) Top it with a sprig of rosemary and chopped apricots.
7) Seal it into a parcel after seasoning it with salt and pepper.
8) Brush the parcels with beaten egg yolk and a little milk.
9) Bake for 20 minutes in the pre heated oven.
10) Garnish according to choice before serving.