Ground Lamb with Pineapple Ring
|Onion||1 Large, minced|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground lamb||1 Pound|
|Celery stalks with leaves||2 , chopped very fine|
1) In a small bowl, place the onion and sprinkle with salt; keep aside for about 1/2 hour.
2) Put the onion on a cloth, twist ends to squeeze out the onion juice over the ground lamb.
3) Combine the celery and leaves with the meat; then shape into 8 rolls about 3 inches in length.
4) Place the rolls on the grill and broil until they are evenly browned.
5) During last 10 minutes of cooking, keep the pineapple rings on the grill and sprinkle nicely with the paprika.
6) Serve immediately in a nice plate.