Herb Barbecue Sauce For Lamb
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chopped|
|Dried rosemary||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh mint leaves||12|
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Very finely chop the onion and the garlic.
2) Add the mint leaves as well as the rosemary which have been already crushed.
3) Add water and vinegar and allow the mixture stand overnight.
4) When chops or barbeque steaks are ready, bursh them properly with the sauce.
5) Baste the meat occasionally as it cooks.
6) When serving meat, pass a tureen of the sauce.