Lamb Chops With Fruity Couscous And Mint
|Lamb chops/Leg steaks||4 , trimmed|
|Smoked paprika||2 Teaspoon|
|Red onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Red wine vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Couscous||8 Ounce (200 Gram)|
|Pine nuts||5 Tablespoon, toasted|
|Dates||8 , stoned and finely chopped|
|Dates||8 , finely chopped|
|Lemons juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Flat leaf parsley||20 Gram, roughly chopped|
1) In a bowl, place lamb to season with salt, paprika, half the onion, 1 tablespoon vinegar and 1/2 bsp oil. Set the bowl aside.
2) Boil the kettle and tip the couscous into a heatproof bowl.
3) Add pine nuts, dates, lemon zest and half the juice.
4) Place this over 140ml just-boiled water by pushing coucous to the sides of the bowl.
5) Cover with a lid and let stand for 10 minutes.
6) Heat grill to high and grill the lamb for 2-3 minutes on each side.
7) Allow it to rest by wrapping in foil for 10 minutes.
8) Stir half the chopped herbs and some seasoning into the couscous, add the remaining lemon juice to taste.
9) In a bowl, combine the remaining herbs, red onion, vinegar, oil and seasoning to make a herby vinaigrette.
10) Serve the lamb and couscous with the vinaigrette.