Peruvian Lamb Chops
|Shoulder lamb chops||4 (3/4-Inch Thick)|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Strong coffee||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated swiss cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Heat oven to 350° F.
2. Combine flour, salt, pepper and oregano. Mix well.
3. Pound flour mixture into lamb chops with the edge of a saucer.
4. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
5. Add lamb chops and scallions and cook until chops are browned on both sides.
6. Arrange chops and scallions in a greased shallow casserole.
7. Combine coffee and sour cream and blend well.
8. Pour over lamb chops. Sprinkle with cheese.
9. Bake in oven 30 minutes or until tender.