|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Lamb||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into cubes|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Canned pimientos||5 Ounce, drained and chopped|
|Bay leaf||1 , crumbled|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canned tomatoes||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Dry red wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Stale bread slices||2|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
1. Heat olive oil in Dutch oven over medium heat,
2. Add lamb cubes and brown well on all sides.
3. Add paprika, onions, garlic and pimiento.
4. Turn heat to low and cook until onions are soft.
5. Add bay leaf, salt, tomatoes and wine.
6. Cover with vac-control valve closed. Cook over low heat about 1 1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
7. Cut stale bread into small cubes.
8. Fry cubes in hot olive oil in skillet until golden brown on all sides. Drain well on absorbent paper.
9. Add bread cubes to stew during last 10 minutes of cooking.