Sherried Lamb Chops
|Lamb shoulder chops||4|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Dry sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White onions||8 Small, peeled|
|Carrots||6 , peeled and cut in small chunks|
|Potatoes||4 Small, peeled and halved|
1. Sprinkle chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add garlic and lamb chops. Brown chops on both sides.
4. Remove garlic.
5. Add sherry, hot water and bouillon cube.
6. Cover, with vac-control valve closed. Cook over low heat about 25 minutes.
7. Place onions, carrots and potatoes around chops. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
8. Cover and simmer about 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.